South Davis AquaticsLessons, Teams, Lifeguarding and More
South Davis Aquatics Team
The South Davis Aquatics Team (Tsunami) is a competitive age group swim team. Swimmers must pass Level 6 swimming lessons or have equivalent skills to participate on the team. For tryouts, please contact Kiele Nelson through email.
Those who are chosen to participate on the team will be required to pay the following fees at sign up:
Registration Fee: $25
USA Registration Fee: $80 per year
Team Fee: $30 per year
Other fees might include:
Meet Fees: $20-$40 per meet
Team Contact Information:
Team Manager: Kiele Nelson (801)298-6223
All payments are through monthly Electronic Funds Transfer, EFT’s with a 12 month contract. Coaches determine the team for each swimmer through a try-out.
Tides Member $30 Non-Members $40
- Entry level swim group, for swimmers with no swim team experience. Swimmers must have passed level 6. Emphasis on developing all four strokes, starts, turns and FUN!
Waves Member $40 Non-Members $50
- Introductory level for swimmers with at least one year of swim team experience. The focus is continued work on developing the fours strokes, introducing swimming endurance, and continuing to foster the love of the sport.
Storm Member $40 Non-Members $50
- Swimmers continue to build on previous achievements with an emphasis on swimming stamina, developing ability to swim sets, and having fun.
Power Member $50 Non-Members $60
- High preparation group geared towards swimmers looking to get ready for the high school swim season and making high school championship meets.
Junior Blue Member $50 Non-Members $60
- Youngest competition group for swimmers looking to qualify for State Championship meets and progress in the sport of swimming.
Junior Green Member $50 Non-Members $60
- Swimmers continue building on race strategy and stamina built in earlier swim groups and continue working towards making Elite Junior and Elite teams.
Elite Junior Member $50 Non-Members $60
- This group is geared toward swimmers with demonstrated aspirations and commitment to prepare for state level championships and eventually future regional and national level competitions.
Elite Member $60 Non-Members $70
This group is for high school aged swimmers who show a high level of dedication and commitment towards making regional and national level swim meets.