General InformationCommunity, Membership and More
The South Davis Recreation Center primarily Davis County. The District includes the cities of North Salt Lake, Woods Cross, Bountiful, West Bountiful, and Centerville. Those residing in these cities are referred to as Residents. Person’s outside of those area’s may also join at a Non-Resident rate. All memberships are annual and may be paid in full or through Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) monthly with a 12 month contract.
All prices listed are before tax. A $30 registration fee will be added to those paying monthly for the 12 month contract. The registration fee will be charged again if you cancel and then choose to sign up again at a later time.
|Family||$450 ($39.50 monthly)||$585 ($50.75 monthly)|
|Couple||$375 (33.25 monthly)||$485 ($42.42 monthly)|
|Adult Single||$300 ($27 monthly)||$390 ($34.50 monthly)|
|Senior Couple||$275 ($24.92 monthly)||$350 ($31.17 monthly)|
|Senior Single||$225 ($20.75 monthly)||$290 ($26.17 monthly)|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$225 ($20.75 monthly)||$450 ($39.50 monthly)|
|Senior Walking (ages 60+)||Free||Free|
- Family: A family is 1-2 adults and up to 5 children under 26 living in the same household, who are immediate family and can be claimed as dependents, per IRS standards. Additional family members are $25 each (additional members must follow same family status policy)
- Couple: Two individuals who share the same household
- Senior Couple: Two individuals who share the same household; only 1 must meet the senior requirement of being at least 60
- Senior Single: Must meet the requirement of being at least 60
- Youth: An individual between the ages of 3-17
- Senior Walking Pass: An individual that is 60 years or older can use the facility to walk only