General InformationCommunity, Membership and More
The South Davis Recreation Center primarily serves the families of North Salt Lake, Woods Cross, Bountiful, West Bountiful, and Centerville. Person’s outside of those area’s may also join. All memberships are annual and may be paid at once or monthly.
|Family||$450 ($39.50 monthly)||$585 ($50.75 monthly)|
|Couple||$375 (33.25 monthly)||$485 ($42.42 monthly)|
|Adult Single||$300 ($27 monthly)||$390 ($34.50 monthly)|
|Senior Couple||$275 ($24.92 monthly)||$350 ($31.17 monthly)|
|Senior Single||$225 ($20.75 monthly)||$290 ($26.17 monthly)|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$225 ($20.75 monthly)||$450 ($39.50 monthly)|
|Senior Walking (ages 60+)||Free||Free|
A resident is a person residing in Centerville, Bountiful, West Bountiful, Woods Cross or North Salt Lake. All prices listed are before tax. A one time $30 registration fee will be added to those paying monthly for the 12 month contract.
- Family: A family is 1-2 adults and up to 5 children under 26 living in the same household, who are immediate family and can be claimed as dependents, per IRS standards. Additional family members are $25 each (additional members must follow same family status policy)
- Couple: Two individuals who share the same household
- Senior Couple: Two individuals who share the same household; only 1 must meet the senior requirement of being at least 60
- Senior Single: Must meet the requirement of being at least 60
- Youth: An individual between the ages of 3-17
- Senior Walking Pass: An individual that is 60 years or older can use the facility to walk only