South Davis RecreationLeagues, Teams and Athletics
Track & Field Club
If you’re a kid between ages 7-18 as of December 31, 2019 who loves to run, jump, or throw, this club is for you! Join in the fun by competing in basic track and field events. Everyone’s a winner because you are making the choice to get fit! There will be local and traveling meets in which to participate. Because they will be competing at a state level, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate to verify age. Fee includes shirt, 5 track practices, and up to 3 meets.
Leagues fill up fast, register early. Limited space available.
Schedule: Begins mid-April
Registration: February 1st – February 28th (or until full)
Fee: Members: $60 Non-members: $65
*Practice & Meet locations subject to change, could be at any high school/middle school within Davis County area.
- Meets can and will be held on days other than Mondays. Meets typically last three to four hours. Come prepared for entire evening of events when it’s a meet night.
- Traveling to meets & practices will be involved, expect travel.
- All South Davis Recreation practices will be held on Monday evenings. Age determined by whatever age participant is as of 12/31/2019.
- Season starts mid-April. Please check email for communication from South Davis Recreation.
Provide accurate email address upon registration. All Track & Field Club communication happens via email.
- Contact Madison with Track & Field Club questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-298-6234
Click HERE for additional Information