December Deal Days
- Purchase a new Annual Pass Membership and get an additional month free! (13 months for the price of 12)
- Sign up for our Monthly EFT Membership and we will waive the $40 set-up fee!
- Fitness Friends! Recreation Center members can bring a non-member friend with them to a fitness class at no cost to the non-member!
- Purchase a Personal Training Session and get a second one for 1/2 off (Half Off can only be used one time)
- Bring NON-PERISHABLE food to donate to the Bountiful Food Pantry and receive 2 guest passes! (Limit 2 passes per guest)
- BOGO POOL ADMISSION! Receive a free admission with the purchase of one other pool admission during Open Plunge. (Limit 1 BOGO admission per group)FRIDAY
- Free Skates Rental at the Ice Ribbon! Come to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon from 4p-9p and get your skate rentals for free!
Letters To Santa & Jingle Bell Fun Run
Friday | December 8th | 4:00pm
Bountiful Town Square and the Bountiful Ice Ribbon
The 1K Run and Meeting Santa will be @ the Bountiful Town Square and the Bountiful Ice RIbbon
Come Skate with us afterwards!
S- Sustainable Goals
H- Healthy Eating
E- Effective Exercise
Join one of our Personal Trainers as they train a small group of people once a week, in this healthy lifestyle competition.
What is included:
*Daily Habit Tracking
*Weekly Small Group Trainings
*Initial and Final Health Assessment
*Chance to win a free individual membership to the SDRC
*Chance to win a free personal training session and other great prizes
*Must be present at the Finale, March 9th 2024 to win*
Register online or at the front desk
Dr. Nedley’s Anxiety and Depression Recovery
January 4th or 18th
South Davis Recreation Center
Upstairs meeting rooms
The 8 week course helps people learn:
- How to enhance mood and energy levels
- Learn to eat for optimal brain function
- Learn solutions for sleep
- Learn to manage stress
- Work to achieve peak mental performance
- Defeat depression and anxiety through right thinking